How many credits from my previous university will be accepted by NCHU?

A maximum of 90 credit hours for undergraduate students and 1/2 graduation credits for graduate students can be accepted when transferred from other university. Whether the specific credits can be applied toward a degree depends on the requirements of the department in which you are enrolled.

When should I apply for transferring credits?

You should apply for transferring credits when you enroll. The application must be completed no later than two weeks after the first day of school.